Temporary "home office" licences during COVID-19 pandemic
To support your work-from-home needs and operations during COVID-19 global pandemic, Hexagons Geospatial and GEOSYSTEMS are offering temporary “home office” licenses to customers - at no additional cost.
Temporary "home office" licenses are possible for all active Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio desktop products. The same applies for the IMAGINE add-in modules ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE and IMAGINE UAV from GEOSYSTEMS.
- Temporary licences are available from March 16 until June 15, 2020.
- Temporary licenses are provided at Hexagon’s Geospatial's and GEOSYSTEMS sole discretion and may be extended if necessary.
How to apply for Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio "home office" licenses (customers from Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
1. Write an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "HomeOffice- <name of company / organization>"
2. You will then receive an email from GEOSYSTEMS with information about your licenses. You fill in some information and send the email back.
3. We send you an URL for the activation of your temporary "home office" licenses.
How to apply for ATCOR workflow for IMAGINE and IMAGINE UAV "home office" licenses:
If you have any questions about "home office" licenses, please contact GEOSYSTEMS Support.