IMAGINE UAV - Features
Main features are:
- Point cloud (e.g. Wavefront OBJ, Stanfort PLY, ASPRS LAS, LAZ, Potree, Cesium )
- Orthomosaic (TIFF, ECW, JPEG2000, IMG)
- Digital surface model (TIFF, IMG)
- 3D mesh (e.g. Wavefront OBJ, VRML, COLLADA format, Stanfort PLY, Autodesk FBX, Google Earth KMZ)
- 3D tiled mesh (e.g. Cesium 3D Tiles, Scene Layer Package format, PhotoMesh Layer)
- Block file (BLK) incl. tie points
- Further formats for photogrammetric software (e.g. Bundler, Omega Phi Kappa, PATB, BINGO, ORIMA, Inpho, VisionMap)
Marker support: Agisoft markers are supported which enable the automatic detection and measurement of ground control points. This enhanced technology provides a higher accuracy for the aerial triangulation.
Tie points inclusion in the IMAGINE Photogrammetry block file export: The integration of measured tie points improves the post processing quality in IMAGINE Photogrammetry.
Hyper- and multi-spectral image support: All input images are used in the mosaic creation and allow mosaicking without limitations.
Incomplete orientation data: Images having partial missing information can be included in the overall calculation.