Sentinel Made Simple
A framework by GEOSYSTEMS for the downloading and processing of Sentinel-1, Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 data.
With the Copernicus-Programme by the European Space Agency ESA, for the first time in history of remote sensing there are free and actual satellite images available around the clock. The Sentinel-Satellites, specially developed for Copernicus, deliver since 2014 continuously radar data (Sentinel-1) and optical data (Sentinel-2) as well as data for the monitoring of oceans (Sentinel-3 since 2016).
With Sentinel Made Simple, you build your own Sentinel archive independently and autonomously. You receive high-quality result data that are optimally suited for further analyses (monitoring, time series).
In addition to the automatic robust download, SMS performs an atmospheric and topographic (terrain shadow) correction of the data as well as a calculation of clouds and cloud shadow masks and finally the creation of brilliant Sentinel mosaics.
Sentinel-1, Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 data can be processed.
- Fully automated data search, download and data preparation.
- Configuration of extensive process chains.
- Autarkic processing in the background.
- Integration of ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE and IMAGINE NoClouds (brilliant mosaics).
- Own Spatial Models can be integrated into process chains.
- Can be integrated with ERDAS APOLLO.
SMS consists of an SMS Client and an SMS Server. More informatione here.
Please contact Irmgard Runkel for further information and prices. (T: +49 89 894343-0 or email@example.com)
- Sentinel - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - SentinelMadeSimpleHexagon and GEOSYSTEMS Solution Allows German Officials to Automatically Download, Process, and Share Terabytes of Data14 MB
- SentinelMadeSimple_flyer_engl.pdf2-page flyer about Sentinel Made Simple4 MB