ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE - Purchase/License
International: Please contact your local Hexagon Geospatial partner. Check the Hexagon Geospatial Partner Website for the relevant addresses.
Users in Germany, Austria, Switzerland: Please contact GEOSYSTEMS for an ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE offer or further information: GEOSYSTEMS, Barbara Zehnder (T: +49 89 894343-18 or email@example.com).
Migration from ATCOR for IMAGINE
- ATCOR Workflow für IMAGINE will substitute the current ERDAS IMAGINE add-on ATCOR for IMAGINE.
- ATCOR for IMAGINE will reach its end-of-life with ERDAS IMAGINE version 2018. Porting to further versions after 2018 is not foreseen.
- Customers with valid software maintenance for ATCOR for IMAGINE can migrate to the new ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE and benefit from special conditions. Please contact us for an offer.
- ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE needs minimium a valid IMAGINE Essentials.
- ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE does not support hardware keys/dongles.
- The core functionality in the background is based on IDL (Interactive Data Language). The ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE installer comes with the license-free IDL Virtual Machine. An extra commercial IDL license is not required, but is useful e.g. for unattended batch processing.
- Once you have purchased ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE (first buy or through migration from ATCOR for IMAGINE) you need to request the software license key from GEOSYSTEMS.
- ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE is licensed via the GEOSYSTEMS license mechanism. With the GEOSYSTEMS licensing tool you can retrieve your system ID. GEOSYSTEMS needs this ID in order to issue your license file. Once you have placed your purchase order, please request your license file via the online form on ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE Download.